We also offer other important services like: Strategic Business Planning, Small & Medium Business Accounting, New Business Formation/Registration and Internal Controls Audit and Consulting.
Strategic Business Planning
Strategic business planning is a necessity in today’s competitive market. More than a required document, a business plan is a tool that helps clarify and prioritize your ideas. Though careful and strategic planning you can ensure you company obtains the financing you need, while maintaining your company and staff focused the tasks at hand.
At times your business may benefit from the help of a professional to evaluate your company’s operations to determine if the appropriate controls are in place to ensure proper handling of resources and to protect yourself and your bottom line.
We assess your internal control environment to determine the efficiency and effectiveness of your operating procedures. Based on our observations, we make recommendations that help your company become stronger and more profitable by correcting any inefficient or ineffective operating procedures we find.
New Business Formation/Registration
Opening your own business is exciting and thrilling. It can also be overwhelming. With the forms, requirements and procedures, it’s easy to lose your focus. None the less, a methodical and specific business plan is as crucial to your business’ success and the concept itself.
Success lies in the careful planning and execution of your ideas to avoid common pitfalls of starting a new venture.
We offer the following services:
- Prepare an initial business plan to clarify your marketing, management, and financial plans.
- Determine your start-up capital needs.
- Identify sources of start-up capital and backup sources if needed.
- Select a business structure that best fits your needs by evaluating tax advantages, legal exposure, ease of operation and portability should you need to relocate.
- Prepare and file all required state and local licenses and permits.
- Prepare and file your application for your Federal Employer Identification Number.
- Prepare a Cash Flow Budget so you know exactly how much money you need to keep the business alive each month for the first few years. Unplanned cash requirements are always emotionally painful.
- Establish billing and collection procedures to maximize your cash flow.
- Establish procedures to monitor and control costs.
- Setup a home office so you can maximize your tax deductions.
- Provide payroll and payroll tax filing when you bring on your first employee.
- Comply with employment laws so you don’t get hit with fines and unhappy employees.
Let us help you succeed by getting your new business off to a good start.
Small & Medium Business Accounting
As a business owner, you face a challenging task. Managing your business along with the aspects and requirements of day to day operations can be a demanding task. Because we know how challenging it is, we take care of your books for you, so you can focus on the reason why you opened your business in the first place.
We offer the following services:
- Bank accounts reconciliation
- Generate an Income Statement
- Generate a Balance Sheet
- Clean the General Ledger
- Provide consultation
These tasks are the foundation for an efficient accounting system. Allow us to customize a package that suites your every need by adding the necessary services.